Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today, I finally did it...

I finally rambled down the walking/bike/running path just a few minutes from my house across the railroad tracks. And I'm sorry I haven't walked on the path before! It's such a peaceful trail, and I'm definitely going to walk down it again! Once the leaves change color a little more, I'm gonna take some pictures. I took some today though, to show y'all the awesome view I had! 
(Note: the leaves in the pictures look yellow because of the sun and I did a little editing to make the colors pop a little more)









here's part of a different trail I found.








I love The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost. I thought it fit pretty good with this picture.


found some dog pawprints :) 




It may get cooler out as the seasons change, but that doesn't mean you should stop walking. just wear a coat, hat, and some gloves! I think I may even walk this path in the winter. I'm sure I'll get some good shots!

until next time,

happy trails!

ERW 

0 comments: